Moseley Road Baths is looking for enthusiastic volunteers to be part of Balsall Heath’s Living Room!
Balsall Heath’s Living Room, situated in the iconic Gala Pool at Moseley Road Baths, is a free civic space in which people can be warm, chill out alone or with friends, and engage in installations and activities. With inspiration rooted in Moseley Road Baths social history, Balsall Heath’s Living Room will continue to welcome local communities to foster a sense of collective belonging in the building.
Taking place from July 1st – September 30th, volunteers will be needed to help make the Living Room feel like home to all, as well as help with the range of arts and cultural activities and events happening in the space.
- 18+ years old
- If you would like to volunteer, we ask you to attend one of our Volunteer Inductions. Upcoming Inductions are: Saturday 22nd July, 2-4pm and Tuesday 25th July, 1-3pm. Volunteer Inductions will take place in Balsall Heath’s Living Room at Moseley Road Baths, B12 9BX
- Opportunities to engage with artwork and activities from fantastic artists and organisations in Birmingham, including – Flatpack, Friction Arts, Ort Gallery, Parakeet Studio, Bethany Steventon-Crinks and many more!!
- A free swim once a week at Moseley Road Baths
- Valuable and transferable skills in events and/or hosting spaces
- A chance to meet new people and to learn about the journey of Moseley Road Baths
Welcome Volunteer –
If you’re looking for an introduction to volunteering, want to meet new people and learn more of the stories around Moseley Road Baths then this opportunity is for you. Welcome volunteers will be essential in making our guests feel at home with a cup of tea and friendly conversation.
Event Volunteer –
This is a chance to help behind the scenes at Balsall Heath’s Living Room arts and cultural events taking place across the summer. Event Volunteers will be part of making these events happen and that our guests have a great experience whilst at Moseley Road Baths.
HOW TO APPLY
All you have to do is complete the short form below