Part Time Aquatic Assistant
Moseley Road Baths
We are seeking an aquatic assistant with lifeguard and preferably pool plant qualifications and experience to work in our small team of staff and volunteers. We welcome all applications but those from women are particularly welcomed as women are under-represented on our team.
Moseley Road Baths Charitable Incorporated Organisation took over the management of Moseley Road Baths from Birmingham City Council in April 2018.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Aquatic Assistant will be responsible for assisting with most aspects of pool operation including lifeguarding, the preparation and control of all facilities, pool plant operation, general cleaning, and customer service.
- Applicants should possess a current lifeguard qualification.
- First Aid At Work and Pool Plant qualification/experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, and a proactive and independent working attitude are key requirements for this position.
- You will be enthusiastic about the opportunity of working in a heritage community-run pool.
- Experience of working with volunteers would be an advantage.
For our full job description and person spec and application instructions, please email our Operations manager Adam Wynn: email@example.com with any questions or call us on 0121 439 0320.
Closing date: 30th June 2021
Interviews: to be confirmed.