February half term timetable
Our February half term timetable is now operating from Monday 17th to Sunday 23rd February. We look forward to seeing you here! For more information regarding any of our sessions please contact us on 0121 439 0320
A Happy New Year to all of our swimmers and supporters!
Now that the Christmas period is over, we’ll be reverting back to our regular timetable which started on Monday 9th September.
We’ll shortly be welcoming back our local schools but don’t forget that the public can also swim at these times but only in the deep end of the pool.
If you’re a regular swimmer, remember that we offer a monthly swim pass for just £25 and we also have a card where you pay for 10 swims in advance and get your 11th swim for free!
For full details of our regular opening hours download a timetable here
Our BeActive sessions are funded Birmingham City Council’s Wellbeing Service and are free to Birmingham residents but places are limited and these sessions can be busy.
at a glance
Popular Weekly Swimming Sessions
Women OnlyPublic Swimming
- Monday 10:30-11:30amn Adult Women Only
- Monday 6:15-7:15pm Women, girls and boys under 8
- Tuesday 6:30-7:30pm Adult Women Only
- Thursday 5:45-6:45pm Adult Women Only
- Saturday 1:45-2:45pm Women, girls and boys under 8
- Monday 10:30-11:30am Adult Women Only
- Tuesday 4:00-5:00pm Public Swim
- Wednesday 11:30am – 12:30pm Disabled Swim
- Thursday 3:00-4:00pm Over 55s
- Friday 11:30am-12:30pm Disabled Swim
- Saturday 3:00-4:00pm Adult Lane Swim
- Sunday 08:45-09:45am Adult Lane
Adult LanePublic Swimming
- Monday 7:00-9:00am & 12:15-1:15pm
- Tuesday 7:00-9:00am & 12:30 – 1:30pm
- Wednesday 7:00-9:00am & 12:30 – 1:30pm
- Thursday 7:00-9:00am & 12:30 – 1:30pm
- Friday 7:00-9:00am & 12:30 – 1:30pm
- Saturday 3:-00 – 4:00pm
- Sunday 08:45 – 09:45am
- Tuesday 5:15-6:15pm General Family Swim
- Sunday 10:00-11:00am Family Splash
- Sunday 11:15am-12:15pm Family Splash
Adult swim – £4.70 Adult
New advance ticket from 1st April – pay for 10 swims and get your 11th swim free!
Monthly swim passes – £25 per month, £50 2 months, £75 3 months
Junior swim – £2.60 (current prices held!)
New family swim from 1st April – £10 for a family of four + £2 each for up to 2 extra children
Under 4’s – free
Aqua-aerobics – £5:00
BeActive sessions: FREE to any Birmingham resident – no Leisure card needed!
Hire the Pool
The cost is £90 for an hours pool time, plus an hours use of the ‘Tea Room’ afterwards.