We want our pool to be safe for all of our swimmers, our volunteers and our staff and we ask everyone who visits to follow the rules below.
- Please do not come to Moseley Road Baths if you or a family member are unwell. If you have a high temperature, a new persistent cough, shortness of breath or have noticed a change to your sense of taste or smell, remain at home and contact 111 for advice.
- Please don’t congregate with other customers before swimming or turn up too early for your session.
- If you are more than 20 minutes late for the session, you may not be able to access the pool or reception area until the start of the next session.
- All visitors and swimmers must wear facial coverings in our reception area and pool hall although you do not need to wear them while you are swimming.
- There are social distancing markers throughout the building so please make sure that you and any members of your household stay 2 m apart from other customers or our staff.
- There is a sanitation station in reception so please sanitise your hands as you come into our building.
- Please try to arrive “beach ready”, i.e. wearing your swimming costume or swim shorts underneath your clothes, to help reduce times spent in changing cubicles.
- Our tea room will be closed and refreshments will not be available to purchase so please bring a filled water bottle with you. This can be left at the edge of the pool if needed.
- Please use contactless payment methods if possible. Cash payments will be accepted if it is not possible for you to pay by card.
- Please follow the instructions all signs and requests from our poolside team.
- Follow the one-way system around the pool.
- Use the designated steps to both enter and exit the pool.
- Please remember to stay at least 2 m away from other swimmers who are not part of your household.
- Only 8 swimmers are allowed in each double lane during adult lane swimming sessions.
- Please do not overtake other swimmers while lane swimming, choose the lane that suits your swimming ability, try to remain at least 5 m behind them and follow the direction signs.
- A maximum of 2 people will be allowed to rest at the end of each lane.
- Swimmers with long hair must wear a swim hat. You must bring your own swim hat or buy one at reception as they will not be available to borrow.
- All children aged 15 and under must be accompanied both in and out of the water by an adult, with a maximum of two children per adult. Adults will be responsible for making sure that children follow the pool rules and maintain the correct social distance away from other swimmers at all times.
- Please bring your own equipment with you as these will not be available to borrow during swim sessions.
- Please exit the pool 10 minutes before the end of your session so that you have time to change and staff can clean your cubicle before the next session.
- Showers will not be available so please shower at home after your swim.
- Changing cubicles are available poolside but please change quickly to allow our staff time to clean them before the next session.