Moseley Road Baths CIO £22,500 per annum (37.5 hours) 3 year contract
Are you passionate about empowering individuals to actively participate in community life?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and skilled community development
professional to lead the development and delivery of new wellbeing and community
programme at Moseley Road Baths in Birmingham.
Moseley Road Baths (MRB) is a Grade II* listed building of national significance and much
loved and valued by the diverse communities of Balsall Heath and surrounding areas. We
are a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) set up to ensure that the people of Balsall
Heath, can continue to enjoy fitness and wellbeing activity in this historic community pool.
Funded by National Lottery Community Fund and delivering a key element of the Moseley
Road Baths Alive project, this new role will suit someone who has worked extensively in
community settings and who is able to programme and run community led activity and
Keys aspects of the role include;
- Develop and deliver a programme of wellbeing, community and pop up cultural
- Recruit and manage instructors and trainers and volunteers.
- Monitoring and reporting on project activity
- Participating in business development and MRB coalition activity alongside trustees
- and others
- Recruit participants and facilitate project advisory groups.
- Leading engagement with local third sector.
- Manage delegated project activity budgets.
You can download the job information and application form above but if you would like more information or to talk to us before making the application contact Simon Stirling at:
Please send Application Form, CV and covering letter to Simon Stirling at
Closing date: 20 th July 2020
Interviews: weeks of 27th July or 3rd August
Moseley Road Baths Charitable Incorporated Organisation
Registered charity no. 1176432