Stop Press – we can offer an extra public swimming session this Friday morning due to end of school term! So come along for an extra swim 10.00 – 12.30 Friday 20th July.
Here is our current weekly timetable – until 24th July when our school holiday timetable starts with extra public swimming sessions – scroll down for more information!
You’ll see there is a reduction in public swim sessions during our early months, while we train our volunteer lifeguards to keep everyone safe. Our priorities must be schools, swimming lessons and Be Active sessions, but we will increase public swim sessions as soon as staffing and resources allow. Please do keep checking here for updates. We’ll also post updates to our timetable on Facebook and Twitter. We’re extremely grateful for your support and patience during the transition period.
Prices, pool hire, lessons and activities
Swim prices are::
- Adult swim – £4.50
- Junior swim – £2.60 – or free for Passport to Leisure card holders. £1 for special offer sessions in the summer holidays!
- Under 4’s – free
- BeActive sessions: FREE to any Birmingham resident – no Leisure card needed!
- Monthly swim passes – £25 per calendar month (eg for May, June etc) /£12.50 reduction if you miss the first half of the month.
- Aquarobics – £3.30
- For swimming lesson prices please contact Diamond as below.
New Summer Timetable!
From 25th July, we’re introducing some new sessions on the timetable where kids can swim for just £1 – look for the green boxes on the timetable below!
These sessions will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult
- One adult can swim with a maximum of two children under 8
- A maximum of 35 people in the pool at any one time so availablity will be on a first come first served basis.
Please note we have not been able to secure the Passport to Leisure subsidy from the City Council, so we cannot offer this discount. However, children of Passport to Leisure holders can swim for free on production of a PTL card.
The pool can be hired for regular club sessions at certain times. It can also be hired for events and childrens’ parties on saturday afternoons, between 3pm and 6pm. For any bookings from 4th September the normal party hire price will be £90 per hour which includes the use of a small function room for a second hour. Larger numbers of swimmers may cost slightly more. Contact us for more information. Before 4th September the normal pool hire price is £60.
Swimming lessons will be provided by Diamond Swim Academy, a local organisation running high quality instruction and whose highly experienced swim teachers have represented Great Britain at 5 Olympic Games, competed internationally over a period of 18 years and between them broken 56 British records, 10 Commonwealth records, 2 European records and 1 World record.