Winter Swimming Timetable
We were thrilled to launch our new expanded timetable on Monday 19th November.
The timetable features a 50% increase in our popular women only sessions as well as an extra Aqua-aerobics class. We launch new family splash on Sundays plus extra morning and weekend public swimming. We also welcome local community groups to the pool for the first time including pre-natal classes.
You can view/download the full timetable (click the image to the left) And view specific session at a glance below.
Please note that the pool will be closed on Thursday 10th and Friday 11th January while we start work to install our new pool cover.
at a glance
Specific Swimming Sessions
Women OnlyPublic Swimming
- Monday 11am-12noon Adult Women Only
- Monday 6:15-7:15pm Women, girls and boys under 8
- Tuesday 6:30-7:30pm Adult Women Only
- Thursday 5:45-6:45pm Adult Women Only
- Saturday 1:45-2:45pm Women, girls and boys under 8
- Monday 11am-12pm Adult Women Only
- Monday 5:00-6:00pm General Swim
- Tuesday 12:30-13:30pm Over 55s
- Wednesday 11:30am – 12:30pm Disabled Swim
- Thursday 11:30am-12:30pm General Swim
- Thursday 3:00-4:00pm Over 55s
- Friday 11:30am-12:30pm Disabled Swim
- Saturday 3:00-4:00pm Adult Lane Swim
- Sunday 08:45-09:45am Adult Lane Swim
Adult LanePublic Swimming
- Monday 12:15-13:15pm
- Wednesday 12:30 – 13:30pm
- Thursday 12:30 – 13:30pm
- Friday 12:30 – 13:30pm
- Sunday 08:45 – 09:45am
- Tuesday 17:15-18:15 General Family Swim
- Sunday 10:00-11:00am New Family Splash
- Sunday 11:15-12:15am New Family Splash
Adult swim – £4.50 Adult
Monthly swim passes – £25 per calendar month (eg for May, June etc) /£12.50 reduction if you miss the first half of the month. Junior swim – £2.60 – or free for Passport to Leisure card holders. Under 4’s – free
Aqua-aerobics – £5:00
BeActive sessions: FREE to any Birmingham resident – no Leisure card needed!
Hire the Pool
The cost is £90 for an hours pool time, plus an hours use of the ‘Tea Room’ afterwards.