Spring Swimming Timetable
Our Spring swim timetable launched on 1st April 2019. You can view/download the timetable (click the image to the left) and view popular weekly sessions at a glance in the table below.
Next week, commencing Monday 27th, is half term so we’ve changed some of our sessions – for full details click here!
We now have Adult Lane swimming every lunch time, plus there will be seven BeActive sessions each week, funded Birmingham City Council’s Wellbeing Service.
at a glance
Popular Weekly Swimming Sessions
Women OnlyPublic Swimming
- Monday 10:30-11:30amn Adult Women Only
- Monday 6:15-7:15pm Women, girls and boys under 8
- Tuesday 6:30-7:30pm Adult Women Only
- Thursday 5:45-6:45pm Adult Women Only
- Saturday 1:45-2:45pm Women, girls and boys under 8
- Monday 10:30-11:30am Adult Women Only
- Tuesday 4:00-5:00pm Public Swim
- Wednesday 11:30am – 12:30pm Disabled Swim
- Thursday 3:00-4:00pm Over 55s
- Friday 11:30am-12:30pm Disabled Swim
- Saturday 3:00-4:00pm Adult Lane Swim
- Sunday 08:45-09:45am Adult Lane
Adult LanePublic Swimming
- Monday 7:00-9:00am & 12:15-1:15pm
- Tuesday 7:00-9:00am & 12:30 – 1:30pm
- Wednesday 7:00-9:00am & 12:30 – 1:30pm
- Thursday 12:30 – 1:30pm
- Friday 12:30 – 1:30pm
- Saturday 3:-00 – 4:00pm
- Sunday 08:45 – 09:45am
- Tuesday 5:15-6:15pm General Family Swim
- Sunday 10:00-11:00am Family Splash
- Sunday 11:15am-12:15pm Family Splash
Adult swim – £4.70 Adult
New advance ticket from 1st April – pay for 10 swims and get your 11th swim free!
Monthly swim passes – £25 per month, £50 2 months, £75 3 months
Junior swim – £2.60 (current prices held!)
New family swim from 1st April – £10 for a family of four + £2 each for up to 2 extra children
Under 4’s – free
Aqua-aerobics – £5:00
BeActive sessions: FREE to any Birmingham resident – no Leisure card needed!
Hire the Pool
The cost is £90 for an hours pool time, plus an hours use of the ‘Tea Room’ afterwards.