Our timetable has now changed! See our new summer holiday timetable below with extra public swimming sessions:
Look for the green boxes on the timetable above where kids can swim for just £1.
These sessions will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult
- One adult can swim with a maximum of two children under 8
- A maximum of 35 people in the pool at any one time so availablity will be on a first come first served basis.
More sessions to come!
We are still training volunteer lifeguards to enable us to open for more sessions. Our priorities must be schools, swimming lessons and Be Active sessions, but we will increase public swim sessions as soon as staffing and resources allow.
Prices, pool hire, lessons and activities
Swim prices are:
- Adult swim – £4.50
- Junior swim – £2.60 – or free for Passport to Leisure card holders. £1 for special offer sessions in the summer holidays!
- Under 4’s – free
- BeActive sessions: FREE to any Birmingham resident – no Leisure card needed!
- Monthly swim passes – £25 per calendar month (eg for May, June etc) /£12.50 reduction if you miss the first half of the month.
- Aquarobics – £3.30
- For swimming lesson prices please contact Diamond as below.
We have not been able to join Birmingham City Council’s Passport to Leisure scheme so can no longer offer this discount. Children of PTL card holders can still swim for free on production of a PTL card.
We also offer a men only session every Tuesday – 7:45-8:45pm!
The pool can be hired for regular club sessions at certain times and also for events and children’s parties on Saturday afternoons between 3pm and 6pm. From 4th September, party hire for individuals will be £90 for two hours: one hour of swimming followed by 1 hour’s use of a small function room – larger numbers of swimmers may cost more and our corporate rate is £120. Up until 4th September, the pool will still be available at our old price of £60.
Swimming lessons will be provided by Diamond Swim Academy, a local organisation running high quality instruction and whose highly experienced swim teachers have represented Great Britain at 5 Olympic Games, competed internationally over a period of 18 years and between them broken 56 British records, 10 Commonwealth records, 2 European records and 1 World record.