Welcome to our new Autumn timetable
We are open as normal.
Our new Autumn timetable started on Monday 9th September!
In addition to welcoming back our local schools, we’ve added extra sessions for them on Friday afternoons – don’t forget that the public can also swim at these times but only in the deep end of the pool.
We’ve also added two extra adult lane swimming sessions for our early birds!
For full details download a timetable here
Regular Swimming sessions such as daily Adult Lane, BeActive and morning swimming continue as normal. BeActive sessions are funded Birmingham City Council’s Wellbeing Service.
at a glance
Popular Weekly Swimming Sessions
Women OnlyPublic Swimming
- Monday 10:30-11:30amn Adult Women Only
- Monday 6:15-7:15pm Women, girls and boys under 8
- Tuesday 6:30-7:30pm Adult Women Only
- Thursday 5:45-6:45pm Adult Women Only
- Saturday 1:45-2:45pm Women, girls and boys under 8
- Monday 10:30-11:30am Adult Women Only
- Tuesday 4:00-5:00pm Public Swim
- Wednesday 11:30am – 12:30pm Disabled Swim
- Thursday 3:00-4:00pm Over 55s
- Friday 11:30am-12:30pm Disabled Swim
- Saturday 3:00-4:00pm Adult Lane Swim
- Sunday 08:45-09:45am Adult Lane
Adult LanePublic Swimming
- Monday 7:00-9:00am & 12:15-1:15pm
- Tuesday 7:00-9:00am & 12:30 – 1:30pm
- Wednesday 7:00-9:00am & 12:30 – 1:30pm
- Thursday 7:00-9:00am & 12:30 – 1:30pm
- Friday 7:00-9:00am & 12:30 – 1:30pm
- Saturday 3:-00 – 4:00pm
- Sunday 08:45 – 09:45am
- Tuesday 5:15-6:15pm General Family Swim
- Sunday 10:00-11:00am Family Splash
- Sunday 11:15am-12:15pm Family Splash
Adult swim – £4.70 Adult
New advance ticket from 1st April – pay for 10 swims and get your 11th swim free!
Monthly swim passes – £25 per month, £50 2 months, £75 3 months
Junior swim – £2.60 (current prices held!)
New family swim from 1st April – £10 for a family of four + £2 each for up to 2 extra children
Under 4’s – free
Aqua-aerobics – £5:00
BeActive sessions: FREE to any Birmingham resident – no Leisure card needed!
Hire the Pool
The cost is £90 for an hours pool time, plus an hours use of the ‘Tea Room’ afterwards.