Join us this Easter for a fun packed two weeks at Moseley Road Baths. We’ve added extra Family Splash Party’s, Family Swimming sessions and ‘Kids Swim for a £1’ sessions.
All activity takes place between the 15th – 28th April.
We’re also putting on Beginner and Improver course to help your children improve their swimming.
Beginner & IMPROVEr courses
Four short ‘Children’s Learn to Swim’ courses on offer over Easter to help or improve your child’s swimming and give them confidence in the water. Courses take place over either 3 days or 4 days and are first thing in the morning, so you still get the whole day!
Beginners: Suitable for children who are of reception school age (5 year old+) upwards. Developing basic safety awareness, the ‘class’ scenario, basic movement skills and water confidence. Swimmers may use aids, e.g. armbands, discs etc Developing safe entries to the water, basic floating, travel and rotation unaided to regain upright positions. Travel on front & back for 5m aided equipment Swimmers can enter the stage using aids, e.g. armbands, discs etc but must leave this stage without aids.
Improvers: Developing the understanding of buoyancy through a range of skills, refining skills and performing all strokes 10+ metres. Developing effective swimming skills including coordinated breathing; developing the water safety aspects and understanding of preparation for exercise. Developing ‘watermanship’ through sculling and treading water skills, and complete rotation.
16,17, 18 April
Beginner 3 day – 9 am Improver 3 day – 9.30 am
23, 24, 25, 26 April
Beginner 4 day – 9 am Improver 4 day – 9.30 am
3 day courses are £19.99 per child
4 day course are £24.99 per child
Complete beginners so not able to swim at all or very limited ability.
Improvers: Child able to submerge face under water, swim at least 10 meters with one stroke and tread water for 30 seconds. (parents booking self-report this)
Capacity: 12 Children per course
Ring us now to reserve your child’s place.
at a glance
Specific Easter Swimming Sessions
Family SwimPublic Swimming
- Tuesday 16th 5.15pm-6.15pm
- Wednesday 17th 10.15am-11.15am, 4.15pm-5.15pm & 5.30pm-6.30pm
- Thursday 18th 10:15-11:15am
- Saturday 20th 10:15-11:15am
- Tuesday 23rd 1.45pm-2.45pm
- Wesdnesday 24th 10.15am-11.15am, 4.15pm-5.15pm & 5.30pm-6.30pm
- Thursday 25th 10:15-11:15am
- Friday 26th 10:15-11:15am
- Saturday 27th 10:15-11:15am
£1 KidsPublic Swimming
- Monday 15th 2.45pm-3.45pm
- Tuesday 16th 10.30am-11.30am & 3pm-4pm
- Wednesday 17th 3pm-4pm
- Thursday 18th 11.30am-12.30pm
- Saturday 20th 9am-10am & 11.30am-12.30pm
- Tuesday 23rd 10.30am-11.30am & 3pm-4pm
- Wesdnesday 24th 3pm-4pm
- Saturday 27th 9am-10am & 11.30am-12.30pm
Family Splash PartyPublic Swimming
- Monday 15th 1.30pm-2.30pm
- Tuesday 16th 1.45pm-2.45pm
- Wednesday 17th 1.45pm-2.45pm
- Thursday 18th 1.45pm-2.45pm
- Tuesday 23rd 1.45pm-2.45pm
- Wesdnesday 24th 1.45pm-2.45pm
- Thursday 25th 1.45pm-2.45pm
Our Prices from April 1st
Pay as you Go
Adult swim – £4.70 Adult
Junior swim – £2.60
Under 4’s – free
Family of 4 Ticket – £10 (plus 2 extra children @ £2 each)
Aqua-aerobics – £5:00
Pay in Advance
Monthly swim passes – £25 per month (1/2/3 month)
10 Adult Swim Card – £47
FREE to any Birmingham resident – no Leisure card needed!
Hire the Pool
The cost is £90 for an hours pool time, plus an hours use of the ‘Tea Room’ afterwards.