Moseley Road Baths is 111 today! Yes, this much loved Grade II* Edwardian pool first opened its doors on 30th October 1907 and has been serving the community of Balsall Heath for 111 years!
Whilst we can’t have one of our usual celebratory open days until the gala pool roof has been repaired, you can still come to swim today thanks to the hard work and dedication of Moseley Road Baths CIO’s team of staff and volunteers! Sessions today include:
- schools and public swimming 9-11:30am,
- John’s Aquarobics 11:45am-12:30pm,
- BeActive public swimming (free for Birmingham residents) 12:30-1:30pm
- schools and public swimming 1:30-3:00pm
- public swwimming 3-5:15pm
- family swim 5:15-6:30pm
- adult women only 6:30-7:30pm
- adult men only 7:45-8:45pm
Why not come and join us for a swim? The water’s lovely!